Thursday, December 2, 2010

Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris has become an honorary member of the Texas Rangers today and all is right in the world.  The honor was presented by Texas Governor Rick Perry.  Can you believe that Chuck Norris is 70 years old?  I still would NOT want to meet him on a dark street.  Who does NOT LOVE Chuck Norris?  I guess you could say I was a late comer to the Chuck Norris movement.  I was really to young in the 1980s to watch most of his movies but I did indeed tune in to CBS in the 1990s for Walker Texas Ranger!  After Walker Texas Ranger I really lost contact with Chuck Norris until 2006.  What happened in 2006?  Well I am a school teacher and I had an 8th grade student who LOVED Chuck Norris!  Every single day in class he would give me a fact about Chuck Norris.  For example, "When Chuck Norris does a push-up he is NOT pushing-up he is actually pushing the Earth down" or how about this one "When the boogeyman goes to sleep, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris."  In honor of this student who brought Chuck Norris back in my life I actually went to Wal-Mart and got a poster of Chuck Norris Jokes and actually hung it up in my classroom.  On top of everything else I have the highest respect for Chuck Norris coming out in the 2008 presidential election to endorse Mike Huckabee.  I have to honestly say that the only reason I voted for Mike Huckabee in the 2008 presidential election was because of Chuck Norris leading me to believe in hopefully the next president of the United States in 2012 Mike Huckabee!!!  Did you see the youtube videos of Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris if not check out this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDUQW8LUMs8 because it is FUNNY!!!!  Please leave your BEST Chuck Norris joke and remember - "Chuck Norris can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment